Monday, January 17, 2011

I've been putting a lot of thought


into a new tattoo. I'm ready for one. I can't explain why, but I love the way having tattoos makes me feel. I like the fact that I don't look like the type of person that would get tattoos and people are always surprised when they find out.

I have my next two figured out. It's just working up the nerve to actually get them because they're both bigger than anything else I've gotten.



This is the one I want to get for Olivia. An olive tree represents strength, beauty and dignity. Perfect to symbolize my beautiful little girl.



Obviously this is the name of my blog and has meaning to me. It's a lyric from John Mayer's Gravity and it's just always stuck with me. That's where I want to be, where the light is.

I'm excited and can't wait to add to my tattoo "collection."

No comments: