Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Recipe

Ok, let me start off by saying I LOVE MY CROCKPOT. Seriously. It's the best invention ever for those with a busy schedule and not much of a cooking ability. I use mine almost every night and I've been googling recipes. We tried this one last night and loved it so much I just had to share.

Pork Chops and Potatoes

Ingredients:
  • 4-6 boneless pork chops
  • 1/4 cup flour seasoned with salt and pepper
  • 2-3 tablespoons vegetable oil
  • 1 jar of Alfredo sauce
  • 3 large baking potatoes, thinly sliced
  • 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen cut green beans
Coat the chops with flour mixture. Heat oil and brown pork chops on both sides. Spray crockpot sides with cooking spray. Place potatoes in, lightly sprinkling with salt and pepper. Place green beans on top of potatoes. Transfer browned chops to crockpot. Pour alfredo sauce all over. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours. Enjoy!

No comments: