Saturday, March 19, 2011

Yay for scrapbooking!


Scrapbooking is something I've always wanted to do. Honestly, I never really considered myself creative enough. Well, last night I started and knocked out over half of Olivia's book for the first year. (I'm going to do one scrapbook for every year.)

Sorry about the light reflecting in some of the pictures. Luis took off with the good camera today, so all I had was my phone.

This is the cover.




Her ultrasound picture. This is when we found out we were having a girl :)



Left: Luis and I during my pregnancy. Right: First page from Olivia's birth.


Left: Second page of Olivia's birth. Right: Our first Thanksgiving as a family.


Christmas.


Picture from Olivia's first trip to the zoo.


Left: Olivia's first time at a parade. Right: Pumpkin Patch.


First Halloween.



I have 9 pages left and can't wait to finish them! I'm ready to start her 1 Year scrapbook and get up to date with everything.




3 comments:

Brittany Holden said...

So cute!!

Brittnee said...

Thanks! I'm trying!

Arre=) said...

Adorable I love scrapbooking!