Monday, April 18, 2011

Family day!

 Sundays are our designated family days and we very rarely stray from that.

I had intended on us going to church Sunday morning, but we were up until 3am (crazy!) having crawfish with family. So instead we had a late breakfast at our favorite local Mexican restaurant. Then we headed to our nephew, Luke's, little league baseball game!






Olivia had a blast and made a few little friends she was able to share snacks with. After the game, we headed to the movie theatre to catch Rio! Olivia did fairly well for a 17 month old and Luis and I both enjoyed it. I'm already trying to come up with plans for next Sunday :)

1 comment:

Miss Southern Prep said...

Olivia is precious! I love her outfit! It looks like it was a gorgeous day for a game!

P.S. I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog that you should check out!