Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter, y'all!

First, I want to start by saying our digital camera decided it doesn't like to work in the sunshine for some reason, so I pretty much had to use my iPhone the whole day and the pictures that I did take on the camera (off the egg hunt) didn't turn out. Ugh. Anyway, this was our Easter :)


Olivia saw her Easter basket first thing when she woke up.


Her favorite part was the goldfish. Should have seen that coming!


After the Easter basket, I made biscuits and gravy for breakfast and we got ready for church. Olivia was so sweet, "singing" and raising her hands because she saw other people doing it. She's normally in the nursery, but all the kids stayed in the sanctuary today and she got to experience worship for the first time since she was an infant. She participated in the egg hunt at the church and got quite a bit! Unfortunately those are the pictures that didn't come out.



 After church we went to Luis's sister's house and ate lots of brisket and potato salad. The kids played and played. Olivia especially had fun with her two youngest cousins, Aaron (3) and Isaiah(2). Those three are going to be a handfull in a couple years!


Olivia got this cute little mask and wore it for at least 20 minutes! Such a gorgeous little bunny :)


Isaiah and Aaron pushing Olivia and their Tia Mia on the hammock. 


Finally, at 8pm we walked home and finished the day off with Olivia's new Dora bubble bath that the Easter bunny left. 



I'm so thankful for my little family and the people I have in my life. Now, time to start saving up for a new camera!


2 comments:

krimsonblue said...

I love the look on her face when she's holding the package of Goldfish! She just looks so incredibly pleased to have them.

Happy Easter!

Brittany Holden said...

I was going to say the same thing as Amy! She is just like, "Yesssssss."