Thursday, April 7, 2011

It's almost summer, y'all!

And I am so excited. This will be our first summer in our house, so I can't wait to get some patio furniture and start some family traditions.

A few of the things I'm looking forward to most (well, more than a few):

  • Jumping through sprinklers
  • Sidewalk chalk
  • Baby pools with Olivia
  • Bikinis
  • Long beach days
  • Sun and tans
  • Watermelon in the backyard
  • Cold lemonade
  • Bare feet
  • Cook outs
  • Playing outside until 8pm


Oh, and did I mention I'm getting married this summer?? :)

2 comments:

krimsonblue said...

Oh, I've missed summer! I can't wait for it, but I have to admit--I'm really enjoying spring at the moment.

What date did you pick for your wedding?

Brittnee said...

July 9th! It's our five year anniversary. I didn't want to miss the opportunity, even though it's so soon.