Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Play date!


Yesterday two of our dearest friends, Cherish and Camden, came over to play! Cherish has been a friend of mine since the SIXTH GRADE. Crazy how time flies. Her son, Camden, is just a month and a half older than Olivia. They're getting married some day :)

Doesn't he look totally smitten??

On a different subject, Luis and I started a new workout with his brother and sister in-law. I'm kind of excited, but then again, I'm not a huge fan of working out. I've pretty much come to terms with my post-pregnancy body. I mean instead of beating myself up over not losing the remaining 5 pounds, shouldn't I just be grateful I can wear a size 4 without having to work at it? So I'm totally just being a follower when it comes to this workout. I hate to be left out. If some good comes from it, so be it, but I'm not going to have any crazy expectations. But some toned arms would look pretty good in my wedding dress!

Yes, that's the man I'm marrying.




No comments: