Sunday, June 5, 2011

19 months!


It's getting harder and harder to get Olivia to look at the camera AND be still at the same time, so this is the best I could come up with today. (But Luis and I got a new camera today, so better pictures should start coming!)

At 19 months, Olivia is full of energy! 

She loves to watch movies. Her current favorites are: Madagascar 2, Fox and the Hound 2, Lilo and Stitch, and of course anything Backyardigans.

Her favorite foods right now are anything involving pasta, cheese, and hotdogs. Oh, and watermelon. She had 3 BIG pieces by herself last night. 

She loves shoes and girly jewelry and purses. 

She's more of a momma's girl right now, though it changes all the time. I love when she comes to give me random kisses or just sit in my lap and watch a movie.

Her vocabulary is expanding constantly. Words she says on a regular basis:
Momma (though she usually calls me Ma)
Dada (usually da)
Wow-wow (dog)
Bur (bird) and she knows that birds go "teet teet"
Teety (kitty)
Shoosh (shoes)
Papa (food)
Ball, even though that one's been around since she was 11 months or so.
Hot, even if it's actually cold.
Bubba (bubble)
Cheesh (cheese)
Why
Shasha (Tasha, her favorite backyardigans character)
Poopoo, no matter what's in her diaper.
Buh (bug)
Beebee (baby)


And I'm sure there's so many more that I can't think of right now. Something that she's started doing recently that cracks us up is howling like a hound dog. She gets so into it! 

She's also able to identify everyone on both sides of our families, even if she can't say their names.

Seriously, I have such a cool kid.


No comments: