Saturday, August 6, 2011

21 months and Baby Zaiden!


Someone turned 21 months yesterday! I seriously get teary eyed when I realize she only has 3 more months before she's 2. 

She's changed so much in the past couple weeks. She is talking sooo much more. It doesn't stop. She's also loving puzzles. She will literally sit in her room and do those little wooden puzzles for hours and she can name every single animal on them. Her teacher at daycare also told me that she's doing extremely well learning her shapes. 

She has such a crazy personality. She'll start dancing and she won't be satisfied until everyone else in the room is dancing with her. 

She's very particular about her shoes. She'll insist on wearing a certain pair even when I try to convince her they don't match.

She's in love with Dora lately. She talks back to the show and loves to yell out "Boots!" and "Backpack!" every time they come on. Our goal for tomorrow is to find her a stuffed Dora that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Wish us luck!


We also got a new addition to Luis's side of the family two weeks ago. (I haven't updated in forever!) This is Zaiden. He's the little brother of Isaiah, Olivia's cousin that's closest to her in age. He is such a good baby and I'm so in love with him already! Although, Olivia is sooo jealous every time I hold him! In the hospital, she was screaming her head off saying, "my momma!!"Ha. Looks like there won't be any siblings for her for quite a while!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! We're off to the pool tomorrow with my dad's side of the family. Olivia will be working on her tan :)

No comments: