Thursday, September 29, 2011

:)

A. Age: 23
B. Bed size: Queen. We used to have a king, but when we moved we realized it wouldn't fit in our new strangely shaped bedroom. We miss it dearly.
C. Chore that you hate: Dishes. I put them off all the time. 
D. Dogs or cats:
Cats! They have so much more personality than dogs! There has never been a time in my life that I haven't had a cat, up until Luis and I moved in together. He claims he's allergic. I would loooove to have one again someday soon.
E. Essential start to your day: Breakfast. I've never been the type of person that can skip it. My favorite is oatmeal.
F. Favourite color: I guess I kind of lean towards dark colors, at least it appears that way if you were to see my house decor. If you were to look in my closet, though, you would see an equally large amount of black and white.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver.
H. Height: 5'3"
I. Instruments you play: None.
J. Job title: Certified hair stylist, but currently stay-at-home mom and student. 
K. Kids: My beautiful Olivia Rose. I can't imagine life without her. We want another, but it will be after I get most, if not all, of school finished.
L. Live: Texas.
M. Mother's name: Billie.
N. Nicknames: Britt.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Labor.
P. Pet peeve: I HATE smacking. And just recently, I've started to hate clutter, so I end up throwing things away and late regret it.
Q. Quote from a movie: 

"Happy wife; happy life." -Transformers 3
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: 2 sisters. Sarah, 18. Jamie, 16.
T. Time you wake up: Anywhere between 6:15 and 8:30 depending on the day.
U. Underwear: I like them.
V. Vegetable you hate: Tomatoes. But those are technically a fruit, so I don't know. It's fruits that I don't particularly care for.
W. What makes you run late: My child and my procrastinator fiance.
X. X-Rays you've had: Teeth, knee.
Y. Yummy food that you make: I make lots of yummy foods. Luis is a lucky man :)
Z. Zoo animal: All the cats.

No comments: