Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pumpkin Patch!

First of all, excuse the mess of my background right now. I started trying to change it up on my own, but I should have known better. I'm not all that bright when it comes to computer stuff, so hopefully I'll convince Luis to fix it up tonight!

These are actually a couple weeks old; I'm just now getting around to posting about it! We met Cherish and Camden at the local pumpkin patch and the kids had a blast. Olivia loves playing with "Nanden!" We were there for a good hour and a half, but Olivia and Camden never got tired of it!





They loved this wagon and Cherish had to pull them around the whole patch in it for pretty much the remainder of the time we spent there.


Isn't Camden just the cutest little dude ever?









We love fall so much! Unfortunately the mosquitos are HORRIBLE right now so we haven't been able to fully enjoy the outdoors. We're supposed to get a little cool front tonight, so hopefully that will get rid of them! 

We have almost everything we're going to need for Olivia's party. And we still have over a week to go! Luis and I are both such procrastinators, so we wanted to be sure to get a head start on her party this year. The only things we have left to do is get the food, pick up the pinata when it's finished, and buy the candy for the pinata once all the Halloween candy goes on sale! Ha. I'm so excited for how it'll turn out and I can't wait to share pictures!

No comments: