Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Zucchini Bread

Olivia and I spent the day at Luis's mom's baking with my sister in-laws. We made all sorts of goodies, but I was mostly in charge of the zucchini bread. This was my first time making it, and I'm sure there are healthier options, but this was so good!

I didn't get an after photo : /


Zucchini Bread

Ingredients:
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 3 cups flour
  • 3 eggs
  • 2 cups sugar
  • 1 cup oil
  • 2 cups grated raw zucchini
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla
Combine dry ingredients.

Beat eggs until light and frothy. Stir in sugar, oil, zucchini, and vanilla. Add dry ingredients.

Pour into two greased loaf pans.

Bake at 350 for one hour.

Enjoy :)


1 comment:

Brittany Holden said...

I never thought I'd ever say this, but I LOVE zucchini bread! We serve it to the kids at work since we can't do nuts, and they don't like banana bread without nuts, ha.