Monday, January 9, 2012

2011

I'm jumping on the bandwagon. Here is my 2011 recap in pictures.

January


New Years

Love those big cheeks!

2011 Auto Show

February

Little musician

Toe smeller :)

Zoo

March

Zoo again!

St. Patrick's Day

Local car show

April

Baseball game

Olivia and her BFF, Cam.

Easter

May

Mother's Day dinner

Beach :)

Engaged!

June

Loves of my life.

Ashlyn's baby shower

Cutest shopper ever

July

Summer vacation

Livi's boo boo :(

Baby Zaiden!

August

She grows too quickly!

Splash park

September

Astro's game

23rd birthday

October

Pumpkin Patch

County Fair

Halloween

November

Livi turns 2!

At Maria's Black and White engagement party.

Thanksgiving

December

Cousins :)

Girls Brunch

Christmas

I honestly think 2011 was my best year so far. But I'm so excited for everything 2012 has for us. It's going to be a crazy, busy, amazing, and just so much fun! :)







































No comments: