Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy List

Currently making me happy:

1. Luis. I honestly don't think anyone else could put up with the weirdness that is me.

2. Breaking Bad. I'm so addicted. We're half way through season 4 and will be anxiously waiting for season 5 to start.

3. The crazy things Olivia says. I was showing her pictures from my pregnancy and explaining to her how she used to be in my belly and she said, "I go in there. I get my jacket." Ha.

4. Coffee. Do I mention that every time?

5. Color. I've gone from loving nothing but neutrals to being obsessed with brights. I've noticed it's hard to stay pissed off with yellow flowers in front of you.

6. Wedding planning. I can't wait for the big day!

7. Being a family. There's no one else I'd rather spend my days with. Luis and Olivia are amazing.

No comments: