Today was a good day. Things that made me happy:
1) Grilled cheese sandwich for lunch. What's not to love? :)
2) Watching Olivia's personality develop every day. She is such a goof. Today I heard "Mom! Picture me! Picture me!" and when I walked into the living room, found her with a piece of cereal in each nostril. I swear this girl is going to give me a heart attack one day.
3) Starting a new book tonight! Everyone is talking about The Hunger Games, so I decided this is something I should check out. I bought the first book tonight. Hopefully I don't fly through it too quickly!
4) A long bike ride this afternoon with Livi. (Despite those pesky mosquitos!) We FINALLY got bikes last weekend and it's probably my favorite thing ever right now. My thighs were burning and I was all sweating and Olivia was laughing. Ah! I can't wait for summer!
5) The fact that Olivia is on a really good schedule lately! It makes life so much easier and more enjoyable. If I can have Olivia in bed and the house cleaned up by 9pm, I'm a happy camper. I've actually been able to get 8 hours of sleep every night this week!
We have a busy weekend ahead of us! My dad is coming to town. We haven't seen him since September, so Olivia is super excited. And Saturday evening we're celebrating Luis's mom birthday with about a million people. It's gonna be fun. Now- off to read my book ;)