Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy list.

Making me happy right now:

1) The Avengers. Omg, so good! Luis has made a complete nerd out of me in that area and I'm oh so glad he did. We watched Thor last night because it was the only one we hadn't seen yet. Thank goodness we did!

2) I know it goes without saying that Olivia makes me happy, but my goodness, that girl just fills my heart with so much joy. I just love all the adorable things she's saying and how she always makes me laugh. How she loves to cuddle on the couch in the mornings and how when she's sad all she has to say is "Mama, I want you" and I just melt. She's perfect.

3) Tanning. I know, I know. I'm so against paying for skin cancer. But what's a girl to do? I've gotta be in a bikini in Mexico in just over a month, I can't go looking like Snow White!

4) That our wedding is just a little over 5 months away! I cannot wait to be married. And I also can't wait to start adding to our family.

5) The new muscles I'm starting to see in my body. I know I've said a hundred times how much I hate working out, but it's kind of grown on me. And now that I'm starting to see a little muscle definition, I'm hooked. I have never had any sort of visible muscles in my life so this is a pretty big deal. Totally worth being sore every day for the past 3 weeks.

What's making you happy right now?

No comments: