Thursday, January 17, 2013

Currently:


Watching: I watched all of Alice in Wonderland (the one with Johnny Depp) for the first time last night with Luis and Olivia. I really wasn't expecting her to like it, but she stayed interested the whole time. So we watched it again this morning. :)

Thinking about: How unfair life is sometimes. I see so many moms, especially young ones, that don't take care of their children. They push them off on grandparents and babysitters all the time so they can go out and party and be young. And then there are so many women that want babies with all their heart and would do anything to have one. It's just unfair and it breaks my heart. I hope I never take my beautiful girls for granted. 

Listening to: Pretty much just Disney music lately. Ha. Any suggestions?
  
Excited about: Tomorrow. We're finally getting a new camera! A Canon 60d to be exact. I don't claim to know a lot about it, but from what I googled, I'm pretty excited. We also have two birthday parties this weekend that I can't wait to take some pictures of. 

Reading:  Well, I'd like to say I've kept up with Water for Elephants, but I really haven't. There's always tonight, right? I can't seem to find the time to read the way I want to. Ugh. Or maybe I just need a more exciting book?

Eating:  What am I not eating is the question. Just kidding. I'm on my usual oatmeal kick for breakfast. I've been adding pureed pears to it lately and it's so good! This morning, I made chocolate oatmeal for Olivia using a little bit of ovaltine and it was actually pretty delicious. I've also been craving a lot of meat. So different from when I was pregnant with Olivia.

1 comment:

Brittany Holden said...

Water for Elephants gets better as you get farther into it! I loved that book. :)