Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

We had a very low key New Year's Eve and just hung out 
with family. We ate lots of yummy food, 
those that could (not me, obviously)
had a few drinks and the kids got to play all night.























Olivia lasted til about 12:45, so that's when we made our
way home. She loved the "pahty" especially being 
able to blow the whistle ma-bobber at midnight.

The next morning, 
(and by morning I mean 12pm) 
we got up and made a breakfast of
homemade waffles, biscuits and gravy,
and scrambled eggs. Oh, and the most delicious coffee
of my life. After that we took down our 
Christmas decorations. 
Am I the only one that feels like my house is super
bare now?

I hope you all had a happy and safe New Years.
2012 was pretty amazing, but I 
have a feeling that 2013 is bound to top it.
I get to meet my little Lola,
we'll become a family of four,
and I get giddy just thinking about watching
my girls interact with each other as sisters.

Ah, 2013, I'm ready for you.
:)


No comments: