Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Leija Littles

{ Olivia }






1. Sometimes Olivia talks to herself. I heard her the other day saying,
"Are you done, Olivia?" And then answered, "Not yet!"
2. All of a sudden she's insisted on using baby spoons again. 
For every single meal. 
3. I probably should have written about this a long time ago, 
but I wanted to remember it, so I'll include it here.
Olivia is obsessed with her "orange blanky." 
It's actually a blanket that Luis and I bought our senior year
of high school in order to keep in my old Yaris.
Somehow Olivia found it and refuses to use any other blanket.
When we went shopping for her big girl bed bedding,
I told her that she wouldn't have to use her orange blanky anymore 
and she seriously had a meltdown.
4. I have to lay down with her every single night before she falls asleep.
I always tell myself I'm going to stop, 
that she needs to learn to fall asleep on her own,
but I can't seem to let it happen. 
I figure one day I'll look back fondly on these times.
At least I hope.
5. She's hungry all the time lately. Or claims to be.
Most of the time I don't believe her.
But I can't seem to let a kid go hungry, so I usually end up giving in.

{ Lola }


1. I'm currently 29 weeks and 4 days. 
(Pictures were taken at 29w2d.)
2. I've started feeling her hiccups. 
They're not nearly as often as Olivia's, thankfully.
But I have noticed them a couple of times in the past week.
3. Sleeping has still been difficult. I can't seem to ever get comfortable.
And lately, I've been lying on my back. 
It kind of freaks me out, since they say to always lay on your left side,
but I figure if it were actually doing harm to the baby, 
my body would tell me to move, right?
4. I took the dreaded glucose test on Friday. 
The drink wasn't nearly as bad as I remembered,
but I did start feeling crappy after.
5. My lab results came back good, 
except that my iron levels were low, 
so they put me on a supplement.
I started it last night, 
I'm hoping it will help give me a little more energy!





No comments: