Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Leija Littles

{ Olivia }


1. Lately she loves for me to rub her belly softly at night.
Like, when you barely drag your fingers over your skin and
it really tickles? Yeah, that's how she likes to fall asleep.
2. Her new favorite activity is to build castles. 
She gets pretty much all the pillows in the house
and makes a large rectangle with them on the floor
and then fills the space with books and toys. 
I clean up at least 3 "castles" a day.
3. The other day she was having one of her three year old tantrums.
She got herself so worked up that when I told her to stop crying
she said, "I know, but I can't stop!" Haha. 
I think all girls have had a moment like that.
4. She seems to live off of macaroni and cheese 
and spaghettios lately. 
Not one of my proudest mothering moments.
5. Earlier today she told me, "Cam likes crocodiles and sharks.
I like rabbits and unicorns." Ha. The stuff she comes up with.

{ Lola }


1. I'm currently 30 weeks and 4 days.
2. At my doctor appointment last Wednesday 
I found out she's already head down. 
Olivia was already head down at this point as well.
3. I start having appointments every 2 weeks now.
I seriously cannot believe that I'll be meeting this baby
so soon!
4. I've gained a total of 19 pounds so far. 
Seven were in the past month. Whoops.
5. The peeing is starting to get out of control.
I have to go ALL the time.
I thought Olivia really screwed up my bladder,
but Lola is giving her a run for her money. Ugh.




No comments: