Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Leija Littles

{ Olivia }




1. Olivia loves puzzles and matching games. 
Cherish and Cam bought her a Minnie Mouse matching game for Christmas
and she makes me play it with her at least 5 times a day.
2. Lately she's been wanting me to tell her spooky stories before bed.
They usually involve her, Aaron, and Isaiah running from 
monsters and ghosts and then daddy coming to save the day.
She is so strange.
3. When something is hard for her to do on her own
she tells us,
"A little help here, guys!"
4. Her current favorite movie is Peter Pan. 
I tried getting her to like it for the longest time and had no luck
and then all of a sudden it's all she wants to watch.
5. This girl is obsessed with waffles. 
She'd eat them all day if I'd let her. 
They're what she eats for breakfast almost every day at the moment.
She's definitely her daddy's daughter.
(PS- When will this girl start smiling normally?)

{ Lola }

Livi decided she needed in the pictures.



1. I'm currently 31 weeks and 4 days.
2. This past week I've been cramping a bit. 
One night it lasted for well over an hour and I was starting to get worried.
I checked my iPregnancy app the next morning 
and it said that cramping is normal at this point.
Joy.
3. The crazy pregnancy dreams I was having during the first trimester are back.
I seriously dream about the craziest things.
Zombies, boob jobs, alien dinosaurs.
At least they're entertaining, I guess.
4. I've been getting light headed again.
That's not that uncommon for me,
but it has even been happening when I'm sitting down and driving
so I'm definitely going to bring it up at my appointment tomorrow.
5. My food allergies all of a sudden seem to be much better.
I've been eating grapes, eggs, Nutella a few other things 
with little to no reaction. 







No comments: