Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Story Time




Yesterday Olivia and I attended our local library's story time.
Luckily for us, it just happened to be National Popcorn Day as well.
The kids were read two stories about popcorn, 
sang and danced to a couple of songs,
and then got to do a few popcorn crafts while eating popcorn.
Seriously, Olivia was in heaven.
Unfortunately we found out that it was their last Tuesday 
and it would be switching to Wednesdays from here on out.
Olivia has school on Wednesdays, so that doesn't work for us.
I think we're going to have to go to Lake Jackson's story time
next week because Olivia loved it that much.
I'm so glad we finally went!




1 comment:

Rebecca said...

That is so fun! I just found your cute blog! I'm a new follower. Hope you'll stop by sometime!

RebeccawithanR