Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Leija Littles

I have been thinking about
doing a weekly post on the girls
with just a few little updates on them
each week. 
I decided this would be the week. 
I had planned on taking lots of 
pictures of Olivia and having Luis 
to take some of my belly to go
along with the first post.
Well, my cat knocked our camera
off of a shelf and it bit the dust.
Hopefully we'll be getting a new one this 
week though. Fingers crossed!
In the meantime, I have iPhone pictures.

{ Olivia }


1. When she's coloring, she makes me finish
the picture for her so that "it's pretty." Her words,
not mine. I think all her artwork is beautiful, of course.
2. Her current favorite movie is The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
3. She wants me to brush her hair constantly with her
new princess brush so that she has hair like Rapunzel.
4. She constantly talks about poop. So gross. 
I hope it's just a stage all kids go through.
5. She starts a new preschool tomorrow.
Her old school closed down unexpectedly in October. 
I'm hoping it's a good transition for her!

{ Lola }


1. I'm currently 28 weeks and 4 days.
2. Lola loves to stretch out across my entire belly.
I feel her down near my left hip and up towards my 
right rib at the same time.
3. Her kicks hurt! I don't remember that with Olivia.
4. I have awful heartburn with her. Everything I 
eat gives it to me. I never had that with
Olivia either, so this is new for me.
5. She's already a night owl like her daddy
and sister.

No comments: