Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Leija Littles

{ Olivia }


1. Lately when we ask Olivia what she's doing
her reply is, 
"Just hanging out."
2. I think her days of napping are nearing an end.
I'm terrified of this.
3. The other day when I picked her up from school
she told me,
"I told my teacher 'my mom has heartburn.'"
4. I'm not sure when I last mentioned this,
but she still doesn't eat meat.
We offer it to her, but don't force it
and she never shows any interest.
5. She's so picky about shoes.
Sometimes I just agree to whatever crazy outfit 
she wants to wear just so I can get her out of the house.

{ Lola }


1. I'm currently 32 week and 4 days.
2. If I go the same length of time I did with Olivia,
that would mean I would only have 
5 weeks and 3 days left! Crazy!
3. I'm at the point now where I should be gaining a pound a week,
but I haven't gained anything in 3.
My Dr. doesn't seem concerned, 
so neither am I.
4. I've been craving peanut butter like crazy.
I eat it by the spoonful.
5. I've found that I occasionally have to keep 
myself from waddling.
Ah!

2 comments:

Brittany Holden said...

That is a gorgeous picture of you!!

Brittnee said...

Aww, thank you!