Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Leija Littles

{ Olivia }



1. She's recently started signing "I love you" all the time.
2. Naps have still been a struggle. 
Sometimes I know she's exhausted and needs a nap,
but she takes a couple hours to go down
and then she's up super late. 
It's really frustrating and I don't know how to fix it.
3. She makes me put her hair in pig tails most days.
4. She's always singing.
Either real songs or songs that she's made up.
5. (This one is long.)
The other day, Luis was inside a store while Olivia and I waited outside.
Olivia told me, "Mom, let's go! Leave dad here!"
Shortly later, Luis walks out and Olivia says, "Don't tell him!!"
He asks what she's talking about and she starts smiling all sweetly,
"Nothing. It's a secret."
Luis says, "Oh, you said you love me, right?"
And Olivia nods her head yes, still grinning.
Later, Luis says something about how mom would never leave him
and Olivia gets a look of terror on her face and says,
"Mom, I told you not to tell him!!"
Haha. She's such a stinker.

{ Lola }



1. I'm currently 33 weeks and 4 days.
2. I've been getting these charlie horse like pains 
in my groin area. Omg.
Worst thing ever.
3. I'm still not sleeping well at all.
I wake up multiple times a night because either my back or hips
are killing me.
4. I think I've just finally hit that point where I'm over pregnancy,
you know?
I hit it around 35 weeks with Olivia,
so it is a little earlier this time around.
Don't get me wrong, I don't believe in "eviction notices" for babies.
She's coming when she wants, 
but I wouldn't mind if that happened to be at 37 weeks.
5. I feel like I'm complaining a lot, 
so I guess I should say at least one good thing.
I still don't have any stretch marks.
And I hope I don't jinx myself by saying that.
I didn't get any with Livi, 
so I'm sure it's just good genes. 





No comments: