Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Leija Littles

{ Olivia }


1. Olivia fought off some kind of bug the past couple days.
Last night was her first night not running a fever in 3 days. 
So glad to have my happy girl back.
2. She told me that her cough made her have a broken heart.
3. Something she says often now:
"That's what best friends do!"
4. She's been letting me blow dry her hair lately.
(Not that you can tell from the pictures above.)
But when I do, it's so long and pretty!
5. She's getting a little better about eating healthy foods.
Mostly because I've cut way back on what snacks 
I'm buying for the house.
She knows that if she wants a snack it pretty much has to be fruit.


{ Lola }


1. I'm currently 34 weeks and 4 days.
2. The heartburn I've been having is out of control. 
I'm having to prop myself up super high just to sleep at night.
And everything gives me heartburn now,
not just tomato sauces like at first.
3. Lola is moving less,
which I know is to be expected since she's running out of room.
4. I've been dreaming about labor pretty much every night.
She always looks like Olivia did as a newborn in my dreams.
5. We've been getting everything ready.
We purchased a car seat and bassinet 
and we're going to get her dresser this week.
I have all the clothes I need for now,
so I think all we need are some bibs and a few other small necessities. 

(We found ourselves in downtown today with no camera. 
Ugh. So these slightly photoshopped
iPhone pictures will have to do for today.)






No comments: