Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Leija Littles

{ Olivia }


1. She has finally started smiling for pictures again.
Just not this one.
2. She picks the weirdest combinations of foods 
to eat for meals.
Today she wanted spaghettios and oatmeal.
3. She keeps asking me for ballerina shoes and dresses.
I just need to suck it up and put her in dance already.
4. She is such an animal lover.
She fell in love with a kitten at the SPCA the other day
and bawled when we left without it.
5. She's been waking up earlier than normal lately. 
It doesn't matter what time she goes to sleep at night,
she's up by 7-7:15 most almost every morning.

{ Lola }


1. I'm currently 35 weeks and 4 days.
2. I've been having Braxton Hicks daily.
Hopefully that's a sign my body is getting ready!
3. I'm getting so anxious to meet her.
I daydream about it constantly.
4. I feel as though I've "dropped."
A few people have even commented and said it looks 
as though I have.
That would explain all the pressure I'm having.
5. This weekend we'll put the car seat together
and start packing hospital bags.
I cannot believe it's getting so close!


No comments: