Friday, March 8, 2013

Currently:


Watching: The Walking Dead. We are loving this season! So many exciting things happening. I'm also getting excited about Dancing with the Stars and The Voice. This is our busiest TV season coming up, haha. We're so lame.

Thinking about: All the little things I still need for Lola. We have NO bibs, how does that happen? And I still need a boppy, and a double stroller. The poor second child is definitely a little more looked over than the first. 

Listening to: Same ol', same ol'. Although, I have really been loving this 90's station that I found on Songza. It's called 90's School Dance or something like that. Seriously, the best. 
  
Excited about: My diaper shower this weekend. It's going to be small, which is exactly what we wanted! And of course I'm also super excited about Lola coming. I'm 37 weeks today, which technically means she could come at any time. How on earth did it go by this quickly?! I'm so ready to meet my baby girl though.

Reading:  Blah blah blah. I have no time or energy to read lately. I gave up on Water for Elephants and bought World War Z, which kept me entertained for a week or so, but now it's been a week or two since I've even touched it. I suck at new years resolutions.

Eating:  I've been trying to eat healthy so I can keep the pounds down these last couple weeks since that's when I really gained the most with Olivia. I'm doing ok, still under the 30 pound mark. It's so hard though since I have no desire to cook and take out is just so much easier. Ha. But I'm trying!


No comments: