Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Leija Littles

{ Olivia }


1. Any time we upset her lately she says, 
"That's not berry nice."
2. We bought her some fake sparkly pink Toms
the other day and she is obsessed!
She thinks they make her really fast.
3. Aside from the tantrums,
I really love this age.
I love being able to have real conversations with her.
4. She was thrilled to help me pack Lola's
hospital bag this week.
5. She's starting to be more aware of her surroundings.
We were trying to get her to fall asleep
in the car the other day,
so we were just driving around
and she tells us,
"Mom, dad, this is not the way to the house."

{ Lola }


(Only picture I got of myself today)
1. I'm currently 36 weeks and 4 days.
2. As of my appointment last Wednesday,
I've officially hit the 25 lb mark of weight gained.
3. A new craving I've been having is goat cheese.
I eat a turkey and goat cheese sandwich
almost every day for lunch.
4. The groin cramps I mentioned before
have gotten worse and more consistent.
I've almost fallen a few times 
because my leg freezes up.
5. Totally TMI,
but I lost a bit of my plug the other day.



No comments: