Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Leija Littles

{ Olivia }


1. The other day, we were lying on the couch
watching TV and Lola was moving a lot.
Olivia saw her and yelled,
"Mom! Lola's coming out!"
2. She's become very attached to Luis lately. 
Sometimes she'll even cry when he leaves for work
which is totally unlike her.
3. Since the time change,
she's been staying up really late, which stinks.
But she's also been sleeping in, which is awesome.
4. Her current favorite song 
is Barbie Girl by Aqua.
5. Today, she's told me multiple times that 
Lola is coming tomorrow.
I hope she's right!


{ Lola }


1. I'm currently 37 weeks and 4 days.
2. As of my appointment last Wednesday,
I'm dilated to a 1.
Hopefully more now!
3. I also found out at my last appointment that
I have a UTI that I had no idea about,
so I've been on antibiotics since.
4. After our shower on Saturday 
and a shopping trip over the weekend,
I feel like she's officially set on clothes 
til at least size 3-6 months. 
5. If I have Lola when I had Olivia,
I would only have 3 days left!


No comments: