Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Leija Littles


{ Olivia }


1. She puts on "princess concerts"
where she prances around in a princess dress and heels
and we tell her how beautiful she looks.
2. She's always asking to hold Lola.
3. We've dealt with some jealousy.
Sometimes when I'm holding Lola,
she'll beg to sit in my lap.
4. She's been asking me to brush her hair 
multiple times per day so that it will
grow long like Tangled.
5. My mom bought her a princess dress that
she wears pretty much 24/7.

{ Lola }


1. She poops after or during every feeding.
2. She's opening her eyes more and more.
I'm obsessed with how pretty they are.
3. She almost never cries.
The only times have been when I take too
long to feed her.
4. Her skin is much lighter than Olivia's.
She's actually really similar to my color.
5. Her latch never improved
so I started pumping so that my supply 
wouldn't suffer.
As of now, she takes only expressed milk.


No comments: