Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Leija Littles


{ Olivia }




1. Right now everything is "so weird." 
Not sure where she picked that up, 
but it's hilarious.
2. Another hilarious thing is this weird
fake laugh that she does.
Love it.
3. We had her end of school evaluation on Monday.
She excelled in every area they test for 
and they reassured me that we have a smart cookie
on our hands.
Of course I already knew that,
but it was nice to be reminded. ;)
4. Her favorite song right now is 
"10 Little Monkeys."
We sing it multiple times every day.
5. She's been sleeping much better 
and in her room again, thank goodness.


{ Lola }



1. My big girl is now 9 lb 13 oz
and 21 inches long.
2. We've been able to start nursing by using 
a shield! 
Her latch is still terrible, 
but at least this makes the pain way 
less noticeable.
3. She has a strawberry birth mark
on the top of her head
that I just noticed a few days ago.
4. She's starting to smile more and more.
5. We had our first blow out today.
I'm thinking maybe it was my fault
and maybe I didn't have her diaper
tight enough?
Either way, I'm hoping those won't 
be a regular occurrence!



No comments: