Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Leija Littles

{ Olivia }



1. Sometimes I feel like I have a teenager instead of 
a 3 year old.
The other day Olivia was mad about something and told me,
"You're mean. Don't talk to me."
And then went to her room and shut the door behind her.
2. She hasn't been eating much lately.
She goes through phases like this every so often
but it still freaks me out.
3. Her Tia pretended she was going to take Lola and keep
her the other day and Olivia FREAKED out.
She screamed and cried for me to hurry and get Lola back.
4. She asks about fire works constantly.
It makes me really excited for summer and the 4th of July
knowing how much she'll love it this year.
5. She found our hidden nutella. 
So now when she does eat, that's all she wants.


{ Lola }



1. At her appointment last week she had gained 3 oz.
Most breastfed babies have lost weight by their first check up,
so she's definitely a chunky little thing.
2. Her cord stump fell off on Saturday at 12 days old.
Olivia's fell off at 11 days.
3. She drinks 2-3oz (or sometimes more) every 2-3 hours of my
expressed breastmilk. 
I can't imagine how someone so little can be so hungry!
4. She had her first bath on Sunday
and didn't seem to like it much.
5. After her bath, we were surprised to see 
some curls pop up on her head!
Maybe she'll get her daddy's hair.



No comments: