Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Leija Littles


{ Olivia }


1. Tonight, as I was eating an ice cream 
sandwhich, she told me,
"sharing is caring!" Ha!
2. She can now sing the ABCs all the 
way through.
3. She ends up in our bed almost
every night now.
4. On Sunday she told me 
"Happy Mother's Day"
at least a thousand time.
Totally  made my day.
5. She's already getting so tan.
So jealous of her gorgeous skin.


{ Lola }


1. I purchased the cheap
Walmart brand diapers for her this week.
So far, so good! 
2. We had one 5 hour stretch of sleep
the other night.
It was amazing!
3. The strawberry birth mark 
on the top of her head is
getting bigger and brighter.
4. I'm really starting to think that her 
blue eyes are here to stay.
5. She had her first little chuckle
the other night when Luis 
was kissing her on the nose.
So cute.

*I edited the picture with the new #abeautifulmess app. 
Check it out!

No comments: