Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Leija Littles

{ Olivia }


1. Olivia loves the park. 
She's been wanting to go every single day.
2. Swinging is by far her 
favorite thing to do at the park.
She'd make me push her for hours if I let her.
3. Every time Luis and I kiss she says, 
"Y'all guys are married!"
Cracks me up.
4. She's getting quite the opinion 
when it comes to her clothing.
She has to have a say in every outfit.
5. She has new fairy wings that Luis
got her that she wears everywhere!
I'm not sure how she's going to handle it
when she's unable to wear them to school
tomorrow. Haha.


{ Lola }


1. This chunky little monkey is
starting to get leg rolls.
It kills me.
Why are chunky babies so stinking cute?
2. I've gone back to pumping.
Ugh.
At first I was super upset,
but it's just easier for us as a family overall.
Luis is able to feed her
while I make dinner, etc.
3. She's starting to stay awake 
for longer periods of time.
4. Her favorite place in the world
is to be in my moby.
5. We took her to the movies for the first time
on Sunday.
We saw Iron Man 3 and she slept
the entire time.
Some people may think we're crazy,
but hey, it works for us.

No comments: