Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Leija Littles

{ Olivia }


1. She is always asking to go to the mall.
How do girls pick up on that so quickly??
2. We made matching best friend bracelets.
She gets mad if I'm ever not wearing mine.
3. Even though she is such a picky eater,
she absolutely loves coffee.
4. She's started kissing her finger and then 
touching a picture of me that's in the living room.
So stinking sweet.
5. She found some silver sparkly shoes in her closet
that I was saving for next school year.
She refuses to take them off.

{ Lola }


1. Her current favorite activity is eating her hands.
2. I just moved her up to size 2 diapers 
this past week.
3. She's regularly sleeping for 1 five hour stretch
every night. 
After that it's back to every 3.
4. She doesn't smile for anyone the way she smiles for Luis.
I'm pretty sure she's gonna be a daddy's girl.
5. Her eyes are starting to look a little more
green and less blue. 




No comments: