Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Leija Littles

{ Olivia }


1. She loves to get into my makeup. 
She filled in her eyebrows this morning.
2. She's still dressing herself most days.
3. She is definitely her mother's daughter.
Her new thing is eating peanut butter by the spoonful.
No idea where she got that from ;)
4. Yesterday, in the middle of one of her melt downs,
she told me,
"Mommy, I'm having a sad day!"
5. I gave her a haircut for the first time in well 
over a year the other night.
I cut about two inches off and she was SO excited.

{ Lola }


1. It's rare, but she chuckles every once in a while.
It's seriously the cutest thing ever.
2. I'm thinking she may have a shell fish intolerance.
I noticed a few specs of blood in her dirty diaper
the other day after eating Red Lobster the night before.
Nothing since, thank goodness.
3. This girl has crazy blow outs.
Sometimes they're so bad that the only option
is to put her in the bath.
4. She's such a good sleeper at night.
Not sure how I got so lucky in that department 
twice in a row.
She never even fully wakes up,
just eats enough to put her in a deep sleep again.
5. She always has boogers in her nose!
I have to suction them out multiple times a day.
Fortunately, she doesn't seem to mind.




No comments: