Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Leija Littles

{ Olivia }


1. I've mentioned this before, 
but her sleeping schedule is totally screwed up.
I even keep her from napping and
try wearing her out in the evenings,
but she's still up until at least 11.
2. I love that she tells me everything.
I hope that is something that never changes.
3. She always wants her nails painted
with sparkles.
4. She calls me Luis's "life" instead of wife.
Cracks me up.
5. I've decided at the age, 
she is no longer allowed to go to 
Target. Haha.
But really, it's always a dramatic experience.

{ Lola }


1. Lola is sleeping so much more.
I'm assuming it's a growth spurt.
2. She "saw" her second movie the other day,
Monsters University.
And she stayed awake the entire time.
Olivia didn't even do that at 1.5!
3. She's started doing a deep belly laugh.
4. And that belly laugh always turns 
into the hiccups.
Never fails.
5. She has a pretty bad bald spot in the 
back of her head.


No comments: