Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Lola: 4 Months



My little baby is getting so big.
I can't even take it.
The last 4 months have been the absolute best of my life.

Everyone falls in love with Lola.
You can't not love her.
She really is the best baby in the world.

While on vacation,
we went to the river for up to 5 hours at a time
and she would just sit in our 
laps and chill.

She is currently 15 lbs 2 oz
and is 25 inches long.

Her eyes are a beautiful blue-green
and her pediatrician says that it is 
rare for them to change after this point.

She is still exclusively breast fed
and we don't plan on introducing solids
until around 6 months.
I love that my body has grown her 
for the past 13 months.

She's not rolling over yet, 
but I don't think it'll be long.
I should probably put her on her belly more
but she doesn't like it very much.

She still sleeps in the bassinet beside me.
It says up to 5 months, 
but I think I'll stretch it longer.
I'm not ready for her to sleep away from me yet.

I can't imagine life without my Lola.
She is a dream come true.
I love my little chubs so much.



^^ I had to include this picture of Olivia. She was jealous because I was only taking pictures of Lola. ^^







1 comment:

ashlyn.tml said...

She really is so easy to love!!!