Monday, July 8, 2013

Our weekend in photos


Our Friday project was redoing our dining room.
I wanted to whiten and brighten and I'm so pleased with the outcome.
Olivia fell asleep during the process.



On Saturday, we attended a crawfish boil next door.
Olivia passed out for a while again.
I'm thinking that must be a Sleeping Beauty dress she's wearing.
We finished the night by watching fireworks from the front yard.
Watching Olivia run around barefoot in her little summer dress,
waiting for them to start is something I never want to forget.
That's what summer is all about.



Sunday, we slept til noon! Whaat. 
And I finally wore these awesome new pants.


We had brunch with the family at IHOP.


And finished the day at Cherry Berry.

Summer, you are so good to us.









No comments: