Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Leija Littles

 { Olivia }


1. Olivia started soccer yesterday. 
She is loving it.
And is a lot better than we expected just starting out.
2. We've got a little smarty pants on our hands.
She is learning basic addition that she can do on her fingers.
Her memory blows me away.
3. I'm not quite sure when it happened,
but she has started pronouncing "milk" correctly.
For the longest it was "dulk" and then "nulk."
4. She always wants to be at a friends' house 
and asks me constantly to go places.
5. Her current best friend is Addaly.
They're obsessed with each other.
Thankfully they'll have soccer together this season.

{ Lola }




1. Although she's rolling over now,
she hasn't figured out how to do it in her sleep yet.
Thank God.
2. She was fussy for a few days this past week.
I was getting worried,
but I'm thinking now that it may have just been a growth spurt.
3. I don't think it will be long before she's sitting on her own.
It took Olivia much longer.
4. She's much better at picking things up now.
5. We've tried nursing a few times lately.
Once was great, she latched on and eventually fell asleep.
Today wasn't so great. 
She wasn't wanting to put in the effort and 
I ended up giving her the bottle.
We'll keep trying. 
I would love to be able to mostly breastfeed at some point.



No comments: