Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Leija Littles


 { Olivia }


1. Her newest favorite ice cream is an Oreo milkshake.
We get one every Friday on our Red Top run.
2. She really likes to do crafty stuff.
A lot of times I just have to bite my tongue and let her go at it.
3. She finally settled on a theme for her birthday.
We're going with a Garden Party and
I'm so excited to plan it and see it come together.
4. I've created a monster when it comes to online shopping.
Olivia always asks me if we can look for shirts for her.
5. We had a hard time finding school shoes for her.
Why must girl shoes be so corny?
I finally found a pair of ballet flats online that I'm satisfied with
even though they were pretty pricey.
I may even order her another pair as a birthday gift.


{ Lola }


1. She's so so close to sitting completely unassisted.
She'll sit for probably 30 seconds or so on her own before she
starts falling toward one side.
2. I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before,
but she is such a sweaty little baby.
3. All that sweat makes for a stinky little girl.
Seriously, she smells pretty sour most days.
Poor baby.
4. I was looking at older pictures of her the other day and
was blown away by how much hair she has lost.
I couldn't put a bow on that girl if I wanted to.
5. She's doing so much baby talk,
but we've noticed it always means she's hungry.
I guess that's her way of trying to let us know?



No comments: