Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Leija Littles

{ Olivia }




1. Olivia has become the designated family cake maker 
for birthdays and holidays.
She definitely doesn't mind the job.
2. She loves to wear my lipstick 
and is always asking me to put it on her.
3. We had an episode last week when the ballet
flats that I ordered her were too small.
You would have thought the world was coming to an end.
I finally convinced her to send them back for the right size.
4. She told me last night that she wants a baby
so that she can pump like me.
Hahaha.
5. She's learned to make the clucking sound with
her tongue and does it all day long.

{ Lola }


1. I cannot stand bibs,
but Lola is drooling so much lately that they're necessary.
2. She had a blow out the other day while we were out
so I had to go buy her a new shirt.
I bought 6-9 months thinking she could grow into it
but it fits perfectly.
She's getting way too big way too fast.
3. I have such a hard time finding shoes that fit her.
Not that she really needs any yet.
4. She grabs everything within reach.
5. Her hair seems to be getting a little bit thicker since 
my failed attempt of getting out cradle cap.






No comments: