Monday, September 16, 2013

Currently:


Watching: Breaking Bad. We only have two episodes left before it is over for good and I'm having extreme anxiety  over here. Do they catch Walt? What happens to Jesse? Does Walt get his money back? And can you believe that Hank is dead?? Ahh.

Thinking about: How fast my babies are growing. Olivia is less than two months away from 4 and Lola will be six months next week. It is insane how fast this all goes and I just hope I'm documenting and remembering everything as well as I can. 

Listening to: John Legend's newest album, Love in the Future. I know I rarely stray from my John Mayer style alternative stuff, but I have soft spot for certain baby-making music and John Legend is one of those soft spots. I'm really, really liking his new album. Luis and I have gotten into buying CDs again recently and that's one I'm glad we have purchased.
  
Excited about: My birthday! Only 2 days until I'm 25! A quarter of a century! I'm so happy with where my life is at 25 and so excited to see what happens this next year.

Reading:  I've finally started a book! The Worst Hard Time by Timothy Egan. It's about the Dust Bowl of the 1930s. I honestly don't remember much of that time from American History in high school, so it's been interesting to learn it all over again. I'm only about 50 pages in, but I'd definitely recommend it.

Eating:  Waaay too much sugar. I don't know what has gotten in to me, I'm normally not a sweets person, but I feel like I've been eating them non stop lately. And it's starting to make me feel really icky. I'm thinking some sort of  "detox" will be necessary soon.


No comments: