Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Leija Littles

{ Olivia }


1. Olivia loves all animals
and has no fear when it comes to them.
2. I laid down with her tonight for her to fall asleep
for the first time in a really long time.
I really enjoyed it.
My baby is growing so fast.
3. Her current favorite song is "Hey Girl"
by Billy Currington.
4. When something is taking a long time she
says that it is "taking for hours."
5. Today was her last official day of summer.
She's so excited to start school tomorrow.


{ Lola }


1. She is sitting up. Freaks me out.
She still falls when she gets excited though.
2. I officially can't leave anything out anymore.
She will find her way to it.
3. She loves to be right beside Olivia
and watches her forever
4. She's in need of new pajamas already.
5. We've moved up to size 3 diapers.



No comments: