Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Leija Littles

{ Olivia }


1. She tells me, "Mom, you're my heart" or
"Lola is my heart."
Sweetest kid I know.
2. She's back on school schedule and it's so nice!
She's normally in bed between 8:30 and 9:30.
3. I still have to lay down with her in order for her to sleep
in her own room, though.
4. She's been sick and she's used the occasion to use
as many words that I don't allow as possible.
"I hate being sick. Being sick is ugly. Being sick is stupid."
5. According to the doctor's scale,
she is 33 pounds. 
Mine was slightly off at home.

{ Lola }


1. She's figured out how to make noises by
hitting her mouth.
Needless to say,
we have an extremely loud baby in the house these days.
2. She's been sick also and was not 
acting her normal happy self.
But she's much better today.
3. At the doctor this morning she was
16 pounds 10 oz.
4. I cannot believe my little baby is 
24 weeks old now.
5. She slept 7 hours for the first time last night.
It was amazing for my brain,
not so much my boobs. ;)





No comments: