Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Leija Littles

{ Olivia }


1. She made her first goal tonight at soccer!
She was so excited!
2. She has started to cry for me lately when
I drop her off at school. 
3. I explained to her that I'll always come back for her
and she said, 
"But what about if you and dad go on a date
and leave me with someone else??"
Where does she get this stuff?
4. Anything in the past she refers to as when
she "was a little kid." 
5. She is always telling me how much she loves 
having a baby sister.



{ Lola }


1. She is so quick to grab things that she wants.
2. Like our phones.
She loves them and will cry and cry
if we try taking them away from her.
3. She also really likes the plastic wipe bags.
Of course I only let her play with it while 
under close watch.
4. I just about die every time she grabs my hand
with her chubby little fingers.
5. I've tried finding her some headbands lately,
but her head is just so dang big! 
I feel guilty when they cut into her so
I end up taking them off. 

No comments: