Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Lola: 6 months



My Lolita.
I can not get enough of this girl.
A whole six months has gone by since
we first met her.
That just blows my mind!
Half a year!

Lola is 16 lbs 11 oz
and 26.5 inches long.

As of now she is still strictly on breast milk.
I'm contemplating if I want to try foods tonight
or hold off a bit longer.
Luis seems to think she's ready.
I think it's much harder with a breastfed baby
because I have to let go of being her sole
source of nutrition. 
With Olivia, I couldn't wait to start solids.

She still wakes up 1 or 2 times a night.
A little more often here lately
because she has two teeth that
could literally pop through at any time.

She is the scooting queen and I can't leave her 
unattended on the floor anymore.
I really hope she doesn't start crawling on me
too soon.
I need some time to adjust to this whole growing
up thing. 

Happy half birthday, my beautiful baby girl.








And because big sister couldn't be left out...