Thursday, October 31, 2013

Currently:


Watching: The Walking Dead. This season is crazy! I'm loving it though.


Thinking about: The holidays. It's officially Halloween, the kick-off of the most wonderful time of the year, if you will. I'm so looking forward to experiencing everything with two kids this year.

Listening to: iTunes radio. I really like it. I'm usually listening to the Mumford and Sons station.
  
Excited about: Olivia's birthday party this weekend. She's been looking forward to her "flower party" for a long time and I hope she loves how it comes together.

Reading:  I just finished Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn (so good) and we will decide at the book club meeting on Friday what to read next.

Eating:  Sweet potatoes! It's finally sweet potato season. And although I eat them regularly anyway, we always eat them a little more this time of year. :)

*I can't seem to fix the dang font size on these posts and it drives me crazy!

No comments: