Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Leija Littles

{ Olivia }


1. If she asks me something and I don't know the answer,
she gets really angry.
"I thought you knew everything, mom!
You lied to me!"
Whoops.
2. We had an incident last week where she ate too 
many oreos and ended up throwing up.
It's worked well at convincing her not to eat too much junk.
3. She's obsessed with wearing white lately
and wants me to order her white dresses.
4. She has recently been talking about wanting 
to cut her hair.
Although I think she'd look super cute with short hair,
I know we'd both regret it!
5. Her favorite show right now is Goosebumps.
Yes, the creepy kids show from the 90s.

{ Lola }


1. Lola's second tooth should be breaking through
any time now.
2. We tried a pureed food again last night
and she did so much better.
I'm going to try to be a little more consistent with her.
3. She has learned to roll to her belly in her sleep.
Luckily she doesn't until morning time.
4. She can sit up for a good hour or so now.
5. But she'll usually end up on her tummy anyway,
so that she can scoot and roll to all the toys Olivia leaves
lying around.

*Excuse the quality of the photos.
Life should be getting back to "normal" soon
and I should be able to whip out the camera again.

No comments: